I'd like to welcome you to my podcast, "Music, Motivation, and More - The Positivity Podcast."
My name is Jerald Simon, and I am the host of "Music, Motivation, and More - The Positivity Podcast.
I am the founder of Music Motivation® (http://www.musicmotivation.com) and the creator of the Cool Songs Club (https://www.coolsongsclub.com) and the Essential Piano Exercises Course (https://www.essentialpianoexercises.com/). I also teach weekly online group piano lessons at this link: http://essentialpianolessons.com/
In this episode, 034 - "Strive to Increase Your Spirituality," - I talk about the following:
1. Intro/Opening: Be physically fit but spiritually strong.
2. Positive Perceptions: "Strive to increase your spirituality..." pg. 29 from Perceptions, Parables, and Pointers by Jerald Simon
3. Motivation in a Minute - "The longer I live...Benjamin Franklin" pg. 177 from Perceptions, Parables, and Pointers by Jerald Simon
4. The Music Within: "Come, Follow Me" from the album "Hymns of the Heart" by Jerald Simon.
5. Poetry that Motivates - Fortress of Faith (page 15) from my book "The 'As If' Principle" (motivational poetry) featuring 222 motivational and inspirational poems I have written. My second poetry book is "Poetry that Motivates."
As a music educator, I have written 25 music books featuring original music I have composed and teaching piano students worldwide about music theory, improvisation, and composition. I call them Theory Therapy, Innovative Improvisation, and Creative Composition. Learn more about my music books I have written on my website, http://www.musicmotivation.com. -
I began composing what have become known as Cool Songs to help motivate teens to want to play the piano - the FUN way. You can learn more about the fun, COOL SONGS I composed each month that have accompaniment minus tracks so students can play along with drums, guitars, keyboard synths, and other instruments and sound effects on my COOL SONGS website at https://www.coolsongsclub.com - or my Music Motivation® website at: https://musicmotivation.com/coolsongs/
Here is a link where you can download a FREE PDF book on motivating teen piano students ("20 Ways to Motivate Teen Piano Students to Want to Play the Piano - the FUN way): http://www.coolsongsclub.com/freebook. After entering your email where you'd like the FREE PDF sent, the page will then refresh and you can learn more about the COOL SONGS Club.
YouTube - youtube.com/jeraldsimon
Facebook - facebook.com/jeraldsimon
Instagram - instagram.com/jeraldsimon
Learn more about my ESSENTIAL PIANO EXERCISES COURSE and join members from 20 different countries around the world at this link:
https://www.essentialpianoexercises.com/ and http://essentialpianolessons.com/